DAIWA SHIRYO TRADING CO., LTD.
Import & Export raw material for paper production and paper products. (Especially waste paper)
- Exclusive: Mr. Tokumasa Yagura
- Established: February 2017
- Capital Fund: 30 million baht (About 980,000 USD)
- Main Bank: Mizuho Bank Ltd. Bangkok Branch
Bangkok Bank Ltd. Silom Branch
- Main Customers: Siam Kraft Industry Co., Ltd.
Tenma Paper Mill (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Thai Product Paper Mill Co., Ltd.
DAIWA SHIRYO CO., LTD.
Sales of sorting and processing waste paper, Production and sales of recycled pulp (AGP), Sales of imported waste paper, Dissolution process of classified documents, Purchase and sale of other recyclable resources.
- Exclusive: Mr. Yoshihiro Yagura (Chairman)
Mr. Nobuyuki Shiose (President)
- Initiation: November 1876
- Established: June 1949
- Capital Fund: 99 million yen (About 920,000 USD)
- Number of Employees: 200 (Male 160 / Female 40)
- Main Bank: Shoko Chukin Bank Ltd. Senba Branch
Bank of Mitsubishi UFJ Shinsaibashi Branch
"Collect used paper and create the new resources.
Protect a limited forest resource by a ring of limitless recycling"
"SEEKING FOR NEXT POSSIBILITY IN ASIA REGION."
What is the reason that we retained so far from 1876?
It's because we provide maximum satisfaction for our customers
and we got the customer's trust.
The needs of the customer also change with a substitute for shift of time.
In the character of the product of waste paper, we each understand ideas
on morals, ethics view, a sense of justice definitely and we can win customer's enhanced confidence by practicing those things.
We will make this way of thinking a basic concept in the future,
and classify the development from recycling business to allied industry
into the field of vision.